- This event has passed.
June 29, 2019
Starting Saturday, June 29, the Nova Scotia Lifeguard Service will have 82 lifeguards supervising 23 beaches in 12 counties.
Provincial beaches with lifeguards:
- Clam Harbour (weekends only), Dollar Lake, Lawrencetown, Martinique, Queensland, Rainbow Haven beaches, Halifax Regional Municipality
- Heather Beach, Cumberland Co.
- Mavillette Beach (weekends only), Digby Co.
- Port Maitland Beach, Lake Ellenwood Beach and Lake Milo Boat Club, Yarmouth Co.
- Aylesford Lake Beach, Kings Co.
- Bayswater and Rissers beaches, Lunenburg Co.
- Melmerby Beach, Pictou Co.
- Bayfield and Pomquet beaches, Antigonish Co.
- Dominion and Mira Gut beaches, Cape Breton Regional Municipality
- Point Michaud, Richmond Co.
- Inverness and Port Hood beaches, Inverness Co.
- Ingonish Beach, Victoria Co.