OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES FOR THE “LOTTO MAX Random Acts Kindness” CONTEST FROM THE ATLANTIC LOTTERY CORPORATION
The “LOTTO MAX Random Acts of Kindness” contest provides residents of Atlantic Canada a chance to win 1 Lotto Max ticket for the Friday, September 21, 2018 draw. On Friday, September 28th, Atlantic Lottery will be giving away 6 prizes of a Lotto Max ticket on Wednesday, September 26th through FX101.9.
Participants of this contest must tune in to FX101.9 during the contest period for details on how to enter. The contest will be open on Wednesday, September 26th from 6am until 6pm.
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter this promotion:
1. No purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
2. To participate in the promotion, participants must be 19+ and residents of Atlantic Canada.
3. To enter the contest, participants must tune in to FX101.9 on ______________________ and follow the on-air directions given by the morning show hosts.
4. One entry is allowed per person.
5. Potential Winners must provide their information and proof of age in order to receive their prize.
DRAWS AND PRIZES:
1. Government issued photo identification must be provided for proof of identification and age. If a winner is under the age of 19 they will be disqualified.
2. Winners of the 6 Lotto Max tickets do not have a cash option.
This promotion is sponsored by AL and is open to residents of Atlantic Canada, who are nineteen (19) years of age or older, with the exception of employees of Atlantic Lottery and its Agencies of Record or any immediate family of the aforementioned. ‘Immediate Family’ means the spouse, sibling, parent and/or child of an employee referred to above and resides with that employee. The geographic location of participants in relation to the radio station locations may impact the ability of residents of Atlantic Canada to participate in this contest and/or claim prizes.
1. Participants who have provided false or misleading information will be disqualified. ALC will not be responsible for failed entry attempts for any reason whatsoever.
2. By entering this contest, participants agree to release and hold harmless Atlantic Lottery Corporation, retailers of Atlantic Lottery Corporation (collectively “Released Parties”), and the shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the Released Parties from any claim, loss, expense or other liability arising from participation in this promotion or the awarding, acceptance or use of any prize awarded under the promotion.
3. Decisions of Atlantic Lottery Corporation with respect to this contest are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility and procedure.
4. Atlantic Lottery Corporation has the right, at its sole discretion, to make prize substitutions of equivalent kind and value in the event of unavailability of any specified prize for reasons beyond Atlantic Lottery Corporation’s control. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
5. Winners must accept the Lotto Max tickets as awarded.
6. By entering the contest, winners agree to allow Atlantic Lottery Corporation and its agents to publish, and/or broadcast their name, likeness, addresses, voices, statements and submitted photographs without compensation other than the prize awarded. Each winner will be required to execute a consent allowing publication and/or broadcast of their name, likeness, voice, statements and photographs without compensation.
7. All entries become the property of Atlantic Lottery Corporation who assumes no responsibility for garbled, illegible, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. ALC does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of ALC, in its sole discretion, the promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the promotion is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its/their control, ALC reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend or suspend the promotion including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. ALC reserves the right to modify the official rules and regulations of this contest without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. ALC reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these official rules and regulations or otherwise in a disruptive manner.
8. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by ALC for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this promotion. ALC will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this contest. ALC is committed to ensuring the privacy of its players and taking all of the necessary precautions to ensure player information is safeguarded. In all cases, information is retained in secure facilities and protected from unauthorized access. ALC will only use or disclose player information for the specific purposes for which it was collected, unless required by law, and will only retain the information long enough to fulfill these purposes, after which time it will be securely destroyed.
9. These official rules govern the contest and must be followed. In the event of any discrepancy between these official rules and any other material, these rules prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
Aussi disponible en français